We are excited to announce the addition of Enjin Coin (ENJ) to our Wealth App!
This will give the Enjin community access to 17 new fiat gateways available in over 100 countries and provide SwissBorg with access to an important sector in the blockchain space: gaming.
These communities now have access to global liquidity and best rates directly in their local currency, thanks to our proprietary Smart Engine – what some are calling “Skyscanner 2.0” for crypto.
Gaming is in our DNA
At SwissBorg, gaming is in our DNA, and Enjin’s vision falls perfectly in line with this.
Enjin is building a holistic ecosystem of blockchain products that allow game developers and studios to utilize tokenized digital assets as part of their acquisition, retention, engagement and monetization strategies. Enjin’s ecosystem is fueled by ENJ, a utility token used to directly back the value of Enjin-powered blockchain assets.
“Back when we were kids, the type of wealth we experimented with were imaginary coins, armours, and weapons in video games, and we even learned how to manage these assets. Unfortunately, as soon as you quit a game, you can’t passport this wealth anywhere else. With blockchain and NFTs, it’s now possible to own that wealth. As we are working on building the future of wealth management at SwissBorg, it’s exciting to have the opportunity to partner with visionaries like Enjin.”
– Anthony Lesoismier, SwissBorg co-founder
Our community expressed its interest in gaming in our 2nd Referendum, held on the blockchain, where the gaming sector won the majority of votes. We deeply value our community, which is one of the reasons we created the educational SwissBorg Community App, that engages over 125K players.
Competition is good, collaboration is better
Through our partnership with Enjin, we take the desire of our community to be engaged in the thriving decentralized gaming industry one step further.
The global video games market is extremely promising and experts forecast it to be worth $159 billion in 2020. Gaming has already generated around 4X box office revenues ($43 billion in 2019) and close to 3X music industry revenues ($57 billion in 2019). There is no doubt that there is a demand for decentralized games that give ownership over the assets and we are excited about what Enjin has to offer to the blockchain and digital asset space.
While some platforms charge up to $1Million for short-lived marketing pumps or effects, we don’t believe in exorbitant listing fees. We believe the blockchain space doesn’t benefit from this kind of opportunism: it goes against our entire philosophy of inclusion and fairness.
As solution seekers, SwissBorg and Enjin have decided to lead by example and replace the status quo with a long-term and sustainable partnership that can act as a model for mutually beneficial collaboration in this space.
The partnership brings the ENJ community the following benefits:
- Global accessibility with 17 additional fiat currencies
- Deeper liquidity with 2 exchange order books, Binance and HitBTC
- 50% off fees for both Premium and non-premium users on top of best execution, for a limited period of time
- Machine learning tools to better time the market
- The opportunity of becoming a part of one of the future crypto indices
And to SwissBorg:
- Connect with Enjin community to help accelerate Wealth app and CHSB adoption
- Creating Cyborg NFTs with a gamified use case to engage the gaming community through fun competitions and promote SwissBorg in the virtual world
- Cross-communicate all major updates through social media channels to benefit from the Enjin following and keep the SwissBorg community engaged
Stay tuned for an exciting Enjin-powered announcement regarding the Cyborg NFTs next week!