Interstellar is a highly secure, feature-rich, multi-awesome, decentralized Stellar wallet and exchange that puts you in complete control of your cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets.
Interstellar works seamlessly and intuitively on your smartphone, tablet or computer, and it’s free.
– Support for Hardware Wallets (Ledger Nano S)
– Add/Remove Multiple Accounts, Multiple Tokenized Assets.
– Easily Swap or Trade assets on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEX)
– Built-in intuitive M of N Multisig security
– Instantly Deposit, Withdraw and Fund your account with non-Stellar crypto-currencies including BTC, ETH, and LTC
– Universal device support (Smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops)
Interstellar is a safe, secure, decentralized XLM wallet that boasts both a ton of features and an exchange — making it one of the best trading clients. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android, and is a class above when it comes to online wallets.
Interstellar supports hardware wallets and allows for the management of multiple accounts and assets. Users can trade or swap tokens using the platform, and take advantage of multisig security. Furthermore, it supports the funding of one’s Stellar account with BTC, LTC, and others, and supports the withdrawal of BTC, LTC, and others.
Interstellar is a very unique project and one which is definitely worth checking out — especially if you’re a fan of Stellar. It currently has more than four out of five stars from 135 reviewers on the Google Play store.